What bike (bicycle) you got?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I know the headquarters were in LB but I don't think any of the bikes were US made. I don't know much about mountain bikes but I believe it was Japan, then Taiwan for manufacture. But they were great bikes back when steel was real.
Its a multi purpose tool bike

Flyin_gnome

Content Contributor
Jan 22, 2019
Idaho, USA
How much that goes for? Never had a bike since high school.... which is like over 20yrs ago lol
At the time I built it, was a 4000 dollar bike. Listed it locally for 1200. Would be happy if someone walked away with it for a grand though to help fund my new 4000 dollar bike 😖. Mountain bikes are a lot of fun. Amazing the technology change from my highschool bike 20 years ago to now.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Wow there are still changes fron 20 yrs ago? I remember my mtn bike was chomolly (sp?)... was good back then. Nowadays i think it will be too heavy