WHAT Does This Mean???

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Recently I've been receiving popup notifications that tell me to "...enable push notifications." As a semi-literate computer user, I have NO IDEA what this means and what it's supposed to do. Any help or suggestions? Thanks.

dave

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
@dave47

From your profile>preferences...

Enabling push notifications requires a supported device. Enabling push notifications will enable them for this device only. If you log out of this device, you will need to re-enable push notifications.

The forum will send notifictions to your devices when certain actions occur...look at your preferences to see what I'm saying

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Push notifications use a lot of battery, as the radio is frequently checking for new notifications to be downloaded.

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
AND, I thank you, belatedly, for your responses.

dave