What is next on your list ?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Zenith Pilot bronzo or Tudor Heritage Chrono with white/blue dial even though the latter is only in quartz.
If you mean the Type 20, I had that one and loved it... definitely deserves a strap replacement. The giant crown looks great but dug into the back of my hand sometimes... even so, I want the steel version again someday.

Feb 4, 2018
If you mean the Type 20, I had that one and loved it... definitely deserves a strap replacement. The giant crown looks great but dug into the back of my hand sometimes... even so, I want the steel version again someday.
Yes, Type 20. I've owned both the Ton-Up chrono and SS versions but sold them both. I think I'll be happy with the bronze. I agree about the strap, it's absolutely huge. I had to make an extra hole in the strap to fit my wrist, and I don't have a small wrist by any means.

Reactions: Scott