What is NWBIG ?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
We need to get a life...LOL

And I mean "We"...

Carry on

Whoreologist

May 24, 2018
what's the opinion about the new release from GF factory superocean heritage ii 42mm, looks really great, maybe super rep status? I believe black is the best version, there aren't enough reviews on it yet.

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
what's the opinion about the new release from GF factory superocean heritage ii 42mm, looks really great, maybe super rep status? I believe black is the best version, there aren't enough reviews on it yet.
I will keep an eye out for emerging information.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I’ve heard tons of rave reviews but haven’t seen it yet

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
Or just NWB
LOL. I have tried and tried and tried, but I just can't get myself to like Pams or RMs.
Lol. I briefly got into PAMs for a while but RM is a joke. In fact I think RM is a scam! The finish simply isn’t on par with Patek, VC, AP etc. The the idea of a grown man wearing a bloody skull and cross bone as his wrist watch makes me hurl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
Which factories have good versions of the Seamaster 300 (non-Spectre)? Is it V6F/KM for this one, too?