What is the PAM combo you are wearing today

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Continuing my effort to wear everything today I'm sporting this.
PAM KW 312

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Since @NCRich pointed out I need to wear all my watches I continue to work my way through every single one which has been good because some of the A6497s were in desperate need of service....I think I have had 6 6497s and 2 3602s serviced because Rich motivated me to wear everything and as such everything has gone on the time graph and the most out of tune watches serviced....Now it's time to start considering the middle of the road service needs. Those watches that are not horrible but aren't close enough to COSC for me, really it's amazing how well a A6497 or A2824 can perform.

I wore this watch for about 3 days, it's a BK with a swiss eta so even though its years old time keeping is still excellent.

IMG_54424041f40332aac38a.jpg

Reactions: NCRich