Who Has The Best 16710?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Hi all,

Just thought I'd check in to let you know I have a new member.

I had hoped to post some wrist shots but alas, have been thrwarted. I give all assurances that the new member was out of frame.

Amazing the advances medical science has made, though.

Thought the board might have some word game threads to help me get my post count up (paste some links if there are any) so I can do what I am best at:
spending my off moments frequenting the chat box, delighting and enlightening noobs (*cough* hiccup *cough*) with edifying observations about the gentle art of rep collecting.

Oh and who has the best 16710?

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hi all,

Just thought I'd check in to let you know I have a new member.

I had hoped to post some wrist shots but alas, have been thrwarted. I give all assurances that the new member was out of frame.

Amazing the advances medical science has made, though.

Thought the board might have some word game threads to help me get my post count up (paste some links if there are any) so I can do what I am best at:
spending my off moments frequenting the chat box, delighting and enlightening noobs (*cough* hiccup *cough*) with edifying observations about the gentle art of rep collecting.

Oh and who has the best 16710?

199DCB5B-1654-43DD-80B1-8604EC098C12.jpegC286E7A8-F8E5-45A3-A7D3-552164041C9A.jpeg
Welcome :)
Sure i’ll play

OP
Oris

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Speaking of Russia, Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.

The gun died.
And I hear Chuck Norris wears a 16710 like @GMTG0D and @NCRich, but that instead of using it to tell time in 3 zones,
he's able to quantify FOUR time zones with the help of a mysterious bezel technique...

Reactions: PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
And I hear Chuck Norris wears a 16710 like @GMTG0D and @NCRich, but that instead of using it to tell time in 3 zones,
he's able to quantify FOUR time zones with the help of a mysterious bezel technique...
Chuck Norris and time had a race.

Time is still running.