Who is waiting for what?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Ooh, I love it... had no idea it had been repped. What it did run you?

I'm waiting for the extra money to be able to buy a new rep... :p
It turns out not in stock... even though I emailed first and was told it was available. I really hate when dealers do that crap.

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I'm waiting for someone to slap me upside the head and say..."STOP...for shitz sake...how many watches does one man need...:crazypilot:

MrTimeZone

Trusted Dealer
Feb 28, 2018
www.mrtimezone.net
Whats the holiday in China? I have a factory in Shenzhen we have no closures right now.
There is currently no national holiday currently in China. The nearest one would be Qing Ming (Tomb Sweeping Festival) on April 5 and potentially that might mean holiday FROM April 1 to April 7. Maybe it's a regional holiday thing? But AFAIK none.

I'm waiting for someone to slap me upside the head and say..."STOP...for shitz sake...how many watches does one man need...:crazypilot:
*SLAP* CONTINUE...for shitz sake..you still don't have enough watches. LOL

Reactions: SinSir

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
I have an AP Diver V7 and a RG 15400 on the way plus an ARF Daytona for my Mrs, rosegold with chocolate dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Nivka and phdsjain

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
Ah and will install a gen serviced 3135 into my modded Hulk!

androme

Mar 11, 2018
Brexit
@Ssouthall6 so I finally found out who's keeping Adrian so busy, need him to work on my superfranken v6s project lol

Just waiting on gen dial, xtal and tube from @Sub007. Spent over £6-700 on gen 3135 parts thanks to advice from @occb2 and @lpl

Next on my list are 2 Rubberclads I grabbed off ap@12 which need fixing - gonna swap dials and across and then get movement on one fixed and serviced.

Last one I'm waiting on is an old school Casio lol

Reactions: Ssouthall6

Subterfuge

Mar 10, 2018
i went on a bit of a m2m spree on WUS/Ebay/RWI/HB...4 watches bought within a month, that's 1 a week...
Pictures of the actual watches in their previous foster homes!

1. seiko sarb045
VqKZtgT.jpg

2. Heuer Monza 150.501
T7Fodoa.jpg

2. TheSociety/Yodog modded PN daytona 6263 tiffany & co signed
PEExtIZ.jpg

3. Franken Date 15010 from Archimedes @ HB. Gen case, dial, crown.
qrPiOLN.jpg

heretical_contrarian

Not all those who wander are lost.
Feb 22, 2018
Waiting on a black planet ocean 42mm and a noob explorer 1.

Should be here Tuesday if DHL doesn't nab it on the way.

Thinking a out pulling the trigger on a glashutte senator navigator....

Omegex

Mar 3, 2018
Essex,UK
@Subterfuge Love the colour of the dial on that Seiko sarb - absolute cracker. Not sure about the strap though. i think I would be inclined to swap that out for a bracelet of some description.

Subterfuge

Mar 10, 2018
@Subterfuge Love the colour of the dial on that Seiko sarb - absolute cracker. Not sure about the strap though. i think I would be inclined to swap that out for a bracelet of some description.
thanks im very excited for its arrival. last status, it's currently with a local distribution centre.

yes, the sunburst blue on the sarb045 is a very unique piece indeed. and you're totally right about the strap, it's going back on his bracelet when i get my grubby paws on it

Reactions: Omegex

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
Tomorrow tomorrow!!! Oh I can’t wait!!

drifter

Mar 31, 2018

Still awaiting QC pics, two watches SD43 ARF and Noob 116500 4130
Look forward to the noob Daytona review. Did you get white or black dial?

Personally ordered both arf white and black Tonas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
Tomorrow tomorrow!!! Oh I can’t wait!!

That was quick.. look forward to the RG AP

My order is enroute, sadly wife doesn't know yet ..lolol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk