Who is waiting for what?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018
That was quick.. look forward to the RG AP

My order is enroute, sadly wife doesn't know yet ..lolol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
My wife is very excited about getting the chocolate dial Daytona, I told you get your Mrs a nice Oyster 36mm and she will thank you for that big time!

drifter

Mar 31, 2018

My wife is very excited about getting the chocolate dial Daytona, I told you get your Mrs a nice Oyster 36mm and she will thank you for that big time!
Yes , I should do that. Next order hahah

Sad day . Sold my deep-sea.. to make room for the new ones..

efthi

Content Contributor
Mar 30, 2018

Yes , I should do that. Next order hahah

Sad day . Sold my deep-sea.. to make room for the new ones..

I know, it was the first one.. don’t worry bro, more to come and go, they are reps after all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
I’ve got a v6f 5167 on its way back from Strodda after a long journey. It was great ootb, but the lume was too yellow.
View attachment 11993

I had strodda relume and put on a prof 2xar. Unfortunately it was too green and the keyless failed. View attachment 11994

So I sent it back to Strodda. This is his pic of the relume
View attachment 11995

Hopefully I’ll have it back soon. I sent it off in June, it’s been over 9 months!
Arrived last night
21dc8c33a0f51c5bb377cbb42efd8ede.jpg

2a3d46cae5acb36e6d894a5d63d940d9.jpg

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Grape vine indicates some raids have been happening in the last week or two. May calm down soon, but not much moving at the moment. Our patience is needed

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
That’s interesting, hope it’s nothing serious
It is gradually getting more serious. They raid factory premises, often vacated before the raid, good grapevine. They also bother forwarders who handle shipping from non rep related areas. They are a long way from any major damage, as there is little will on the part of anyone to actually stop anything. It is all political posturing. Seems to happen every few months then die down for a while. I have staff in Guangzhou who hear what is going on.

Watches are not the biggest concern of the anti counterfeit teams. There are drugs , car parts , electronics, Fashion etc etc

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
No pics, but a GEN 1970's Rolex Jubilee should be here tomorrow. My 16013 TT Datejust will be complete. ALL GEN except for the SW200 driving it!!!

B

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
Safley arrived my trio..

Had to wait nearly a month for this order...very unusual . The raids explain th cause
670d53bfb90e4261dddcb28e081de0a9.jpg

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Nothing new for me at the minute but I've got out with modders:

Slevin Franken with gen pushers, swiss 7750, gen tachy, over in Germany with Tomrep getting gen hands and a full case and bracelet refinish. This one is with the courier.

ARF DJ 36 getting gen dial, crystal, stem, crown and date wheel in Italy with Johnny Depp

Sean case Franken 16622 with gen dial, hands, dw, bezel, crystal, crown and tube getting its sa3135 swapped over for a yuki, also with JD. These two are getting picked up in person, not taking a chance with couriers coming into the UK at the minute!

And ado has the rest:

AP diver getting rebrush, low beat swiss movement and mikey dw

Cousteau diver with Swiss movement getting gen hands, ready for sale

Two planet ocean frankens, 42mm gen everything bar the midcase getting a pumpkin insert changeover, 45mm black gen everything bar the midcase, bracelet and movement which is a swiss 2892-2, the latter getting serviced ready for sale

And finally two pams, a 356 and a 411, getting prof crystals fitted.

All I've had to wear the last few months are an ingy laureus and a 338 I got from Toro, kinda bored of them now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another 16622 huh? I’ve been debating the exact same thing