Who is waiting for what?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I’ve got a grey VC Overseas on bracelet and a iwc portuguese black and grey both enroute. Left China last week so hopefully soon 🙏 also 5 out with smiths

Ssouthall6

Jan 26, 2018
Another 16622 huh? I’ve been debating the exact same thing
Nah is the same one as before, I was building the one I sold you and the Sean one at the same time. The sa3135 packed in so I got it switched to an sh, flying to Italy in two weeks to pick it up no way I'm risking that in the post!

Ah you went for the deep stream on bracelet! I have been thinking the same thing. I nearly went for your two tone that has been relisted, great price I'm just so cautious with customs at the minute, the last three packages from the states have been opened and either taxed or not made it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Nah is the same one as before, I was building the one I sold you and the Sean one at the same time. The sa3135 packed in so I got it switched to an sh, flying to Italy in two weeks to pick it up no way I'm risking that in the post!

Ah you went for the deep stream on bracelet! I have been thinking the same thing. I nearly went for your two tone that has been relisted, great price I'm just so cautious with customs at the minute, the last three packages from the states have been opened and either taxed or not made it :(

I’ve had two packages sent to UK where both shower still sitting in ohare and then magically like after a month the first was delivered after I already refunded the guy. He was a stand up guy and told me and refunded back. The other is a gen crystal retainer. Why is that held up or taking so long? It was sent priority mail also

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I'm waiting for these three from the Gate...logos are shopped out of the pics of course...I have ordered from this seller before and was not dissappointed.

Will update once recieved...and...Don't be hatin'..if you haven't tried the Gate.

VC
1523149069878.png

IWC
1523149129046.png

ALS
1523149175645.png

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
@WingNut i have been eyeing that VC for myself for a long time. Lease take pics when it arrives. I want that in white or black and ss badly

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
@WingNut Coincidentally I was just looking at that IWC from that seller the other day!

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Nice @tommy_boy

Oh...that reminds me to check Kickstarter...still have one waiting to get done...I hope the dopes don't screw it up...should have had it back in January...

I had a Bronze piece...sold it, but the process of getting patina on it is cool...you can just let it go and "age" naturally or you can force it...and the nice thing is if you don't like it a little lemon juice bath will bring it back to "new",,,

Reactions: tommy_boy
OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
ARF SD 43 Arriving tomorrow.
I am at the beach till friday
Hope the maid doesnt miss the postman’s knock !

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Waiting to order a Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Square wheel Black dial as soon as Trusty put a price on it and tell me it is available.

Photo of gen, but they look the same

27846564408_fdff554cb5.jpg

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
A pair of GF avengers on the wait list. Black and blue.......or Batman avengers......or I’ll wear both of them while watching the Avengers