Why Do I Keep Receiving This Warning Message about the RWI Site?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Every time I've tried to log into the RWI site, I keep getting this warning that the site is NOT SECURE and to CLOSE THIS SITE QUICKLY. Since my return from vacation I've not been able to log in because of this warning. Any ideas?

dave

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Every time I've tried to log into the RWI site, I keep getting this warning that the site is NOT SECURE and to CLOSE THIS SITE QUICKLY. Since my return from vacation I've not been able to log in because of this warning. Any ideas?

dave
Hi Dave,

Try logging into RWG.bz and tagging Glaude, he’s running IT for RWI and might be able to assist.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Try clearing the cache in your browser or try a different browser. I usually get some errors once every day or so. I have to close out my browsers completely and reopen them and everything comes back to normal. This happens to me on RWG.bz and here randomly as well though.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Try clearing the cache in your browser or try a different browser. I usually get some errors once every day or so. I have to close out my browsers completely and reopen them and everything comes back to normal. This happens to me on RWG.bz and here randomly as well though.
That doesn't happen here..... 😁