Wow, A Section Devoted to Women’s Watches

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for setting up this section for women’s watches. I wasn’t prepared when I signed on this evening and found this great opportunity to share and learn on this often neglected topic. So I best get cracking on some content for this space. I promise to post something tomorrow.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Looking forward to some content in this area. Always on the lookout for good gift ideas.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I am on the hunt for a top notch ladies Roli. Anything about???
I got my girlfriend a JF Oyster Perpetual in rhodium grey and she loves it. I don't think it's traditionally a ladies watch in size, but it looks fantastic on her.

Reactions: annakissed

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Mostly these days my wife wears this Piaget.

8256177982_14500615dd_z.jpg

But she also has a mid size Yachtmaster with Tahitian pearl Dial, which she will suddenly wear for 2 or 3 weeks, then it goes back in the box for a few months.

8117084783_ebeb19fac0_b.jpg

She also wears this BP FF in white, from time to time

8701919568_1567fe26ed_b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
I am on the hunt for a top notch ladies Roli. Anything about???
I have many Rolex replicas purchased over the past three years. I'll try to take a picture of the group tonight and post along with some basic information on each. Later, when I have time I will post a proper review for the various replica references that I own.

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Mostly these days my wife wears this Piaget. But she also has a mid size Yachtmaster with Tahitian pearl Dial, which she will suddenly wear for 2 or 3 weeks, then it goes back in the box for a few months. She also wears this BP FF in white, from time to time

View attachment 3379
Thank you for posting these pictures. Very nice collection. Would you have information on the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms you could share - case size, length lug to lug, movement, etc?

bangsters

Content Contributor
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
www.pixelsbin.com
My wife used to wear a gen Tag Heuer Link, but found it too small. She switch to Chinola (Detroit Based) for a while. But ever since I got in to reps, she started liking the PAMs I have, so now she prefers wearing the 312 and 441 and alternate between them.

Are there any ladies' watch that have a big size, around 40mm? Or most ladies' watches are on the small size?

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
I got my girlfriend a JF Oyster Perpetual in rhodium grey and she loves it. I don't think it's traditionally a ladies watch in size, but it looks fantastic on her.
I own the JF 39 mm Oyster Perpetual (114300) in red grape. It's really a well made watch and the Asian clone 3132 movement has been keeping excellent time. I love the watch but, I think it's on the outer limits of a case size that I can pull off. I tried to buy the 34 mm version (made by factories other than JF), but all the trusted dealers I tried said it was sold out. I keep hoping JF or some over factory will make a great version of the 34 mm OP. Maybe Rolex will surprise at this year's Baselworld with some new 34 mm OPs, which will prompt the factories to copy. My fingers are crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Thank you for posting these pictures. Very nice collection. Would you have information on the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms you could share - case size, length lug to lug, movement, etc?

The BP FF is 45mm ex crown. I dont know the lug to lug size , but they are quite curved I will check and post tomorrow, (1 AM here as I write ). The White one my wife wears is a Gen with the Blancpain 1315 twin barrel 120 hour PR movement. Reps are not available AFAIK in white, but can be found in Blue and in Black. Both the Noob and ZF Reps are extremely good.

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Looking forward to some content in this area. Always on the lookout for good gift ideas.
I hope to post some content as often as possible. I'm working on a review right now of a great watch I haven't noticed being mentioned on the rep boards.

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
The BP FF is 45mm ex crown. I dont know the lug to lug size , but they are quite curved I will check and post tomorrow, (1 AM here as I write ). The White one my wife wears is a Gen with the Blancpain 1315 twin barrel 120 hour PR movement. Reps are not available AFAIK in white, but can be found in Blue and in Black. Both the Noob and ZF Reps are extremely good.
I thought the BP FF looked spot on. I know the FF is made in a 38 mm so I was curious if that's what was pictured.

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
My wife used to wear a gen Tag Heuer Link, but found it too small. She switch to Chinola (Detroit Based) for a while. But ever since I got in to reps, she started liking the PAMs I have, so now she prefers wearing the 312 and 441 and alternate between them.

Are there any ladies' watch that have a big size, around 40mm? Or most ladies' watches are on the small size?
I think a woman can wear any watch she likes whether it was designed for a man or woman and it seems your wife is a great example. Many women's watches are just scaled-down versions of men's models, so your wife may not need to bother looking for the "ladies" model. That opens up a great universe of watches to her. There are many unisex watch designs such as the Cartier Ballon Bleu line that is particularly popular with women and comes in the following case sizes: 42 mm, 40 mm, 36 mm, 33 mm and 28 mm. The same for the Patek Philippe Nautilus, Aquanaut and Calatrava. If your looking for a watch that designed especially for women, with no men's version, your wife might like the Jaeger -Lecoultre, Rendez-Vous in 38mm. I have a replica 34mm Rendez-Vous that I will be posting a review in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timnic54

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
My wife told me yesterday she wants a new watch but wasn’t sure what style. She only really knows of the brand Rolex but no specifics as far as references. She sends me a text 10mins ago and says she likes this “style”...d25565ef4cfc0d8f4ab75f44c94ca32b.jpg

Winner!!

Should fit her nicely at 33mm. Also mentioned was a blingy DJ blue dial and a California dial Pam but not sure they make them under 42mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zodl

Feb 15, 2018
I can highly recommend this one:
LADY ROYAL OAK 33MM 15000 SS/RG JF 1:1 WHITE TEXTURED DIAL DIAMOND BEZEL ON SS BRACELET SWISS QUARTZ
bb9eb6740364ac04c0563fae3706b9f5.jpg
Girls love bling ;) and the reliability of the Swiss Quartz movement.
At least my wife loves it :)