Wristie Week 09/21 - 09/27/2020

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Just returned from a few weeks of R&R and I'm looking forward to seeing your wrist shots! Have a good week gang...

Reactions: Rx4Time

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Good Evening, All! Welcome to HUMPDAY!!
For this august time of the week, a remnant from the past: OMEGA PLOPROF Diver I've had for a long time and lightly wear. Of course, I dunno why I Don't wear it often, as it IS an attention getting piece, which I've experienced several times out in public. Shark bracelet is after sale & believe the Ploppy looks better with it. dave:
OMEGA.PLOPROF.DIVER.ON SHARK BRACELET 002.JPG

OMEGA.PLOPROF.DIVER.ON SHARK BRACELET 004.JPG

OMEGA.PLOPROF.DIVER.ON SHARK BRACELET 005.JPG

OMEGA.PLOPROF.DIVER.ON SHARK BRACELET 007.JPG

OMEGA.PLOPROF.DIVER.ON SHARK BRACELET 008.JPG

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Happy PAMSDAY!
Pamsday's ride is this old MARINE MILITARE GMT automatic, purchased long ago and beyond my mind's memory to recall any details. Nice watch, readable dial, easily adjustable GMT hand, etc. Good show! ()Old pics & the best I can do addressing them.) dave:
MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC 009_zpsbfrnbqdi

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC 003_zpsg4eoymlz

MARINA.MILITARE.GMT.AUTOMATIC 003_zpsg4eoymlz

PAM.FULL.DIAL.GMT.ON.dark.tan.leather 005_zpswkhliscn

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Have a great -- and safe -- weekend!!
Today, this newly purchased -- and arrived -- ROLEX N/D Sub from RWG mate Fat Arms. Very pleasant sale, with excellent communications and fast -- and excellent packing. Now, I have to review some of my other no dates to make room. dave:
New ROLEX N.D SUB on s.s from Fat.Arms 001.JPG

New ROLEX N.D SUB on s.s from Fat.Arms 004.JPG

New ROLEX N.D SUB on s.s from Fat.Arms 005.JPG

New ROLEX N.D SUB on s.s from Fat.Arms 007.JPG

Reactions: minty007