WRISTIES 02/15/21 TO 02 02/21/21/

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to a cold, wet, icy, February 15th. Like most of the nation, we have our share of bitter cold, snow, sleet, and ice -- making ANY travel beyond our front door just down right dangerous. It's best to stay indoors, again! ON this miserable February night, my hard-to-find INVICTA QUARTZ GMT WATCH (#9401). It's a fav and could easily pass for its ROLEX COUSIN. Adjustable GMT hand, comfortable fit, good lume. dave:

]

Reactions: HorFan and minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, GANG!

I hope you are all surviving these monsterous winter storms affecting most of the CONUS. They're a bitch because this crap is quite common here in PA and the rest of the northern latitudes. This wristie is a make up from last night where I didn't post' ergo, this is for then & perhaps for today: TAG HEUER AQUARACER Chronograph with VK quartz movement. It IS one of my favs, but only when I remember that I have it!! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to HUMPDAY, where we mark the half-way point to the weekend.

Today's ride is the same as yesterday's: this TAG HEUER AQUARACER Chrono, a watch I truly enjoy wearing , one I accidentally wore into a gen TAG HEUER shop and was complimented on it by the clerk/owner. This is something I honestly try to avoid; I was lucky. dave:

Reactions: HorFan and Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

It's PAMSDAY today! Wearing one of the first Pams I ever purchased. Still don't know the model but it looks great on its old, worn strap. dave:

Reactions: HorFan and minty007