Wristies 11/2/2020 - 11/8/2020

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!
Welcome to a new week of wristie beauties. Of course, have fun and STAY SAFE!!
I start off the Seiko week with this lovely SEIKO Compass diver, whose identity I couldn't find with my bad eyes. The loupes I keep on my desk in the den have suddenly disappeared, or so it seems. A beauty, with fine lumination and an assertive presence on the 'ole wrist. dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
For Tuesday, another round with this SEIKO Compass diver. Neat piece. AND, I just was informed by a mate that the nomenclature of the watch is SRP441 MONSTER. I thank him/her for the help. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Welcome to HUMPDAY! Hope all goes well for everyone. We here in CONUS are still somewhat shell shocked from the turmoil of the 2020 presidential election!!
Today, a continuation of SEIKO week, with this SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER automatic I've had for several years. It's a great looking piece. with bright lume, solid craftsmanship, and weight. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Gang!
Welcome to PAMSDAY! It's a designated day for the exclusive wearing the essential Panerai; this day is celebrated at Dave's house every Thursday; even wifey has gotten to know: whenever she sees the large dialed Pam, she KNOWS what day it is!! At least I've accomplished something worthy in the house hold, heh! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Mates!
Get ready for a wonderful weekend -- or as best as you can make it. We all need some good R & R, esp. after this week.
Today closes out the Seiko week; I have a few more but am itching to change... .! SEIKO ICE/SNOW MONSTER

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Welcome to a new week! AND, let's be careful out there!
Today's ride is this newly arrived PARNIS GMT automatic purchased from a mate on WUS. I really have come to love the PARNIS brand: they make decent homage watches, imho. Nice dial details, good finishing on the case and bracelet, solid weight, and adjustable GMT hand. Auto works very well but not too certain of the make; may have to pop off the case back for a look-see. dave:
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_006.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_008.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_009.JPG?
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_011.JPG?
ONE MORE
PARNIS.GMT.ROSE.GOLD._automatic_007.JPG?