Wristies 2/8 - 2/14/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to a new week of wristies! Let's have some fun, get informed, and be SAFE about the whole thing.

On Monday, this lightly worn AIR BLUE TOP GUN chronograph whose face/dial grabs my attention very well: just easy-to-read, lume glows very well, esp. in any sunlight; comfy and large as well. A keeper! dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Hope the week is turning out well for all; please, keep up the HOPE and stay SAFE; in all good turns, this plague will pass - but only if we remain strong and resilient. Today, as a lot of old veterans of the forums know, this gen TAG HEUER ACQUARACER 500 M. purchased for me while on a cruise to the Caribbean back in 2010. Just a few days ago, I had to change the battery (a RENATA) after ten years of wear. I found out the only battery it will take to run properly is a RENATA #395. A regular Energizer #395 wouldn't work -- made the seconds tick irregularly in 5 to 6 seconds moves. Must be the SWISS MADE influence in the batteries. Watch is still a fav -- also it IS my fav travel watch. dave:

OP
minty007

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Despite the freezing temps, it always feels tropical when the office hibiscus decides to bloom :giggle: . The Helson brasso on sharkskin

Reactions: dave47

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
This is a late entry for yesterday's wristies. It was too late to enter one last night; today was very busy -- including watching hours of the Impeachment of our head sociopath. Gold help us... .

Yesterday's "ride" was this old SEIKO DIVER (Pepsi bezel) on a dark blue diver's strap. It's the 100M water resistance version & has great lume -- influenced by ANY light source. I believe I acquired M2M, but I can't be sure. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Group!

Today is PAMSDAY in my area so it was important to wear one today, this "don't know the model number" PANERAI automatic with an engraved rotor and a full faced dial, which is a change from your average. Big watch (50mm with crown) with sandwich dial and great lume. The strap is one of those VERY soft, smooth fabrics, which I'm considering another strap for this piece. dave