Wristies March 16-22 2020

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!Wifey and I are back from a ten-day cruise to the eastern Caribbean -- and came home to a completely different world! We left the house on March 2nd, sailed away on the 3d & arrived home last night. Problem is, it was a different world; we were aware of the COVID19 pandemic & heard about all the steps taken by all to restrict/combat the virus; but seeing the effects on our world is one that was hard to grasp, as there's a difference between SEEING the effects on media then SEEING THEM in real time. I know we ALL are capable of pulling together; we'll get through this.For Monday, this ROLEX GMT-MASTER with Pepsi bezel purchased a while ago from someone some time ago. It's an attractive piece, with fine details on the dial, cyclops, etc. Good time keeper, to boot. dave:
NOTE: I am STILL unable to post pics from the "NEW" PB system. I am now searching for a new photo site to join. Sorry, Gang!

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax

Ramone50000

Content Contributor
Jun 30, 2018
@dave47 always good to hear about people getting back home safely mate. I also just got back from a month long trip with the fam and it's felt so different coming home to all that's been going on.

I've been using imgBB to host photo and it's good so far.

Cheers.

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!Wifey and I just returned from a ten-day cruise to the eastern & southern Caribbean to a place we didn't recognize. We left on March 2nd and returned home on the 15th and WHAT A CHANGE! Sure, we learned about the deadly outbreak of the coronavirus and the COVID-19 bug it created & heard and watched countless news programs about the pandemic, but seeing it on TV and SEEING IT IN REAL TIME is quite an experience. I strongly believe we Americans will pull together to survive this plague; we've done it before and we'll do it again.For today (actually yesterday) this newly acquired PAGANI DESIGN #PD 1639 automatic sub homage (which has gotten a lot of favorable reviews on YOUTUBE. It IS one of those "BANG FOR THE BUCK" pieces. I tried to post last night, but the ole' laptop was being very contrary, so I had to give up for tonight. You might want to check out the reviews of it on YOUTUBE. In short, I'm very happy with this horological beauty. dave:

PAGANI.DESIGN.PD1639.%20blue%20on%20s.s%20001(1).jpg
Uh, sorry, Gang. I'm still getting acquainted with the "new" PB & don't know how to enlarge photos or download onto the site.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
@dave47 always good to hear about people getting back home safely mate. I also just got back from a month long trip with the fam and it's felt so different coming home to all that's been going on.

I've been using imgBB to host photo and it's good so far.

Cheers.
THANKS, my friend! My wife and I certainly share your reactions; and, THANKS, for the newer photo sharing site; I'll check it out.

dave

Reactions: Ramone50000

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi GANG!
Another day of wearing this horological gem secured from aliexpress. It is a real "bang for the buck" -- has gen sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel, an excellent cyclops (maybe a 2.5x). You CAN learn a lot about this gem on YOUTUBE. dave:
PAGANI.DESIGN.PD1639.%20blue%20on%20s.s%20001(3).jpg
PAGANI.DESIGN.PD1639.%20blue%20on%20s.s%20005(3).jpg
PAGANI.DESIGN.PD1639.%20blue%20on%20s.s%20008(4).jpg

1584829147950.png