Wristies Week 11-27-27 +

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
I'm still around, trying to be, uh, "regular," in a watch sense, that is (heh!), I trust all members had a decent THANKSGIVING and were able to give thanks for small, important things, like life. I know I did and do! Sometimes life sneaks up on you & gives you a bonk in the head. Quite sobering! For today's wear, this rep ND Rolex Submariner, with a very smooth wind and decent lume glow. I forget from whom I acquired it, but it's one of those most satisfying purchases. dave:
New_ROLEX_N.D_SUB_on_s.s_from_Fat.Arms_001(1)

New_ROLEX_N.D_SUB_on_s.s_from_Fat.Arms_004(1)

New_ROLEX_N.D_SUB_on_s.s_from_Fat.Arms_005(1)

New_ROLEX_N.D_SUB_on_s.s_from_Fat.Arms_007(1)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Well, here comes another attempt at a wristie; thought I'd strike while the proverbial iron is still hot! Today's adventure is this old ROLEX Sub, the nicname I've completely forgotten, so you can fill in the name for me; better yet, TELL ME, so I can remember, heh! Dial and bezel are really sharp: sunburst dial and ceramic bezel. Lume is all right but should be better. Definitely an eye-catcher. dave: (old pics.):
IMG_0017(11)

IMG_0015(16)

IMG_0014(14)

IMG_0013(13)

Uh, ah, it's been pointed out to me by Pesman, an RWG mate, that I posed a wrong pic in my thread; I WAS wearing my Rolex, but my tired old eyes planted pics of my PAGANI DESIGN instead. Sorry.

dave

Last edited:
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
...uh, am I the only one who likes this forum; or, worst yet, am I posting the wristies in the wrong forum??

dave

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
WELCOME to the weekend! Hope it's most enjoyable & relaxing to you all! I'm on the roll with the wristies, so here goes:
Today's ride is this good looking/well made PARNIS GMT automatic I purchased a short while ago before I went on my sabbatical. I've discovered PARNIS to be a decent watch and homage to the ROLEX GMT; and if memory serves me well (which it usually does NOT), it's a solid piece for the price and decently made. The GMT hand I believe is adjustable. dave (old pics):
IMG_0010(24)

IMG_0013(14)

IMG_0016(17)

IMG_0017(12)