WTB: REPLACEMENT LN DIAL FOR TC SUB?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
Feb 24, 2018
Hi folks. As fate would have it recently had a water breach in my beloved TC sub. Result of my own stupidity in winding the watch in the shower and not screwing down the crown all the way! And genius that I was tried drying with the hairdryer....which totally Effed it up leaving now permanent marks.

So as the title suggest am in the market for a replacement 16610LN dial ideally KH, otherwise a decent TC would do. Wouldn't mind going the gen route either if price is right.
So if anyone out there has one to spare that'll be super...Do shoot me a PM,etc. Cheers

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
There are a couple of gen disks for sale at the moment between hobo and RWI

OP
thE-minUtEmAn_49
Feb 24, 2018
Not a new build mate. But rather replacing the dial on pre - existing TC. Still waiting for the dial though, haven't decided to use or just keep as spare. Got a KH btw from Ducatired. Turns out my watchmaker did a bang up job cleaning, now looks alright unless in direct sunlight at certain angles can see marks. Otherwise not noticeable at a glance!