CONUS ZF Tudor Black Bay Red V4 with ZF leather strap on deployant *Canada

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
Shipping From
Other
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Purchased February 2016 from Sead.

The watch died less than a week after I bought it, so it sat in a box for months. Early in 2017 I sent it to @Ado213 for repair. The messages with details about repairs was lost so i don't remember what he did exactly. As i recall he only had to take part of the movement off and just clean it, he told me one of the parts had wear and if not replaced it will stop working eventually, so he replaced that part as well. There was not a complete service done and there are no guarantees of water safety. I have had it back from ado213 since early 2017 and the watch has ran great for me with no issues.

I don't even know what I paid for the repair but I am not factoring that into my asking price.

There is a blemish on the 11 o'clock lume plot and a slight mark on the hour hand. The lume on the hands glows stronger than the lume on the dial.

Slight scratches on the back of the lugs from strap changes.

All links included for the bracelet.

E5RFUpT.jpg
4yEBhIy.jpg
fLsvWSU.jpg
vLEVQXt.jpg
NBS5CDZ.jpg
gSJfppd.jpg
F5mIuGt.jpg
S8QitcO.jpg
XKaFncP.jpg
HTdWx5q.jpg
ysAKSQo.jpg
xjWKJkL.jpg
smHqN81.jpg
yIfHz5t.jpg
E7ZQ2XJ.jpg
0QV4Rui.jpg
x2BUTzq.jpg
IUN1IwA.jpg
oI26M6E.jpg
nTe15QN.jpg
dXk4EPL.jpg

Shipping:
I am shipping from Canada using Canada Post expedited with tracking, usually takes about 5 to 7 days to reach USA, this is included in the price. If you want signature upon delivery please add $10 USD.

I will pack the watch bombproof in a box secured in bubble wrap but will not be responsible for lost shipment or customs issues (never had any). i will do my best to resolve any after sales issues within reason.

*NO NOTES IN PAYPAL*

Reactions: Buddy168

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
Not meaning to thread crap, but I just bought a brand new one, blemish and scratch free, from MTZ for $240 delivered. Perhaps the price isn't competetive enough? I'm not trying to be a dick, just not sure if you knew their price new these days. Mine was without the extra strap however and was the latest version. If you want me to delete this, just say.

OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
Not meaning to thread crap, but I just bought a brand new one, blemish and scratch free, from MTZ for $240 delivered. Perhaps the price isn't competetive enough? I'm not trying to be a dick, just not sure if you knew their price new these days. Mine was without the extra strap however and was the latest version. If you want me to delete this, just say.
I bought this for $280 I think, I thought the new ones are similar price. Did you use their wholesale option?

Like you said, you can’t order this watch anymore and it comes with the extra strap. I think my price is fair but also open to negotiation.

I don’t wish for you to delete your comment. Nice of you to offer even though it’s impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
I bought this for $280 I think, I thought the new ones are similar price. Did you use their wholesale option?

Like you said, you can’t order this watch anymore and it comes with the extra strap. I think my price is fair but also open to negotiation.

I don’t wish for you to delete your comment. Nice of you to offer even though it’s impossible

Yes, wholesale.

And I totally agree with what you're saying, it's just that I've noticed it's not shifted for a while - which is weird for a nice watch from a great seller. I'll just say GLWS!

OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada

Yes, wholesale.

And I totally agree with what you're saying, it's just that I've noticed it's not shifted for a while - which is weird for a nice watch from a great seller. I'll just say GLWS!
All good

OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
I hope your buyer coughed up the money next door. (y)
Hes waiting on me. I told him we would discuss shipping method and final price this morning.

OP
Maron

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
This one sold next door this morning to a Canadian buyer eh