20180126 Pocket Dump EDC

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
What's with the donut coin? Or that's part of the handkerchief?

...and a knife?? lol I wouldn't wana mess with you :)

OP
DocHolliday

DocHolliday

Content Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Dallas, TX

Lol, I've carried a knife on me since I was 6. Boy Scout stuff. I feel naked without it. Just like not having my watch on me. 99.99% of the time it's used for opening package. My firearm that I won't post is is for protection, and threats. :)

The coin is a ball marker that I didn't take out of my pants when I played 9 holes before work. :)

Last edited:

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods

Not much in my pockets either. @DocHoliday, I always have a knife too. My grandfather always told me a man with a knife is worth $1 more an hour. Lol.

I too will not post the firearm. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DocHolliday
OP
DocHolliday

DocHolliday

Content Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Dallas, TX

Not much in my pockets either. @DocHoliday, I always have a knife too. My grandfather always told me a man with a knife is worth $1 more an hour. Lol.

I too will not post the firearm. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, I like ZT knives. I just wish their springs were a little tighter. I want my knife to open up as fast as a bullet.

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
Nice, I like ZT knives. I just wish their springs were a little tighter. I want my knife to open up as fast as a bullet.
yeah, this one is pretty quick, but I agree with you, I usually use a well oiled flipper. Been really liking some of the Brous Blades lately too

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018

Thats a handkerchief ?

i thought it was his wallet ! LMAO !!