A few Subs (Pics as it did happen)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
Don't mind the two SDs. This is a Sub thread. I have no idea how I got so obsessed by these. I had no interest in Rolex when I first joined the fora. So for your viewing pleasure / displeasure:

Modded 6538, work done by @NCRich. Helenarou big_dazza modded dial.

Modded 5512, this one I like playing around with.

Franken 5513 built by @tripdog

Franken TC 16610LV V6 originally built by BK

I guess you would call this a SuperFranken 16803 built by my watchnaker, loads of help from the great members of RWI on this one.

16618 no idea who made it, it has a nice little 2836 inside. This was given to me by some kind members on RWI.

OP
CMaster

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
Now the Ceramics.

My first sub ever the Noob V2/ V5/ V5.1/ V6 No Date 114060 depending on which dealer or member you talk to. I just think of it as the one before the V6s.

Hulk Noob V6s 116610LV, this may receive one or two mods. I have had too many Hulks but I have decided to keep this one.

I like my Sunburst dials so here are two fantasy 116610s. Kindly given to me by @rwatch0 .

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Great post, great watches, great pics.

When I first got into this hobby, I was really into Rolex. After many years, I got cold on Rolex. After discovering the rep community, I am hot on Rolex again and will need to expand in that area :)

Reactions: CMaster