A SWAP FROM BLUE LEATHER TO S/S BRACELET FOR BLUE TUDOR PELAGOS

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!Time to ask permission to pick your brains again on this swap I just made on my blue TUDOR PELAGOS. I originally had it on a nice, thick blue w/ white stitching leather strap for a while; but the last time I wore it, I felt there was too much blue on the wrist so I secured a Breitling-style s/s bracelet from The Bay and swapped them out. I kinda like it now, doesn't make me feel so self-conscious about all the blue. What do YOU guys think?

Thanks for your time and attention.

dave

BLUE STRAP TO S/S BRACELET:

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/dave66/media/dave66002/New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos 001_zpsutqqprbi.jpg.html

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
I like it better on the strap but understand the too much blue. I'm not a fan of the blue of the pelagos. Its too blue for me and I prefer darker. I personally couldn't mix metals though. Maybe a brown strap or something other than blue? What about distressing the strap?

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I agree with SinSir
The steel doesnot suit the watch imho
I would look for a darkblue strap with dark stitches
The blue of the watch itself is hard to match with other colors I think

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks, mates, for the feedback -- AND for some creative ideas.

dave

Reactions: frederico

Lisajohny543

Jul 9, 2019
I am also using this watch and I also much satisfy from this watch, from where you bought it? I bought mine one from FrostNYC Coupon,

Last edited: