Advice From the Pros - Rollie 16613 Modders

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I think I'm finally going to attempt a long-term project since I've pretty much done all the 5513s/6538s/1680s etc. that I could ever want. The reason this will be long-term is because of the gold parts. My goal is a reasonable 16613. So here is where I need the advice -

Which is the best 5-digit base for ETA to start out with? I plan on having it on leather so a bracelet is not an issue. Plans include an *ST gold bezel, Gen gold crown, and Gen insert with Gen ETA and Raffles DWO. So, I guess it really comes down to good ETA hands and dial choice?! Perfection is not the goal, but I am averse to stubby crownguards.

Thanks in advance. Any and all advice is appreciated!
~B

P.S. - please don't tell me to do my research. I know there are dozens of topics and hundreds of posts on this. Just looking for something concise and up to date.