Sold BK Rolex 116710 GMT Batman (CONUS)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Evilpenguin

Content Contributor
Jan 5, 2018
California
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about? BK Rolex 116710 GMT Batman

Will ship to: CONUS

Accepted payment methods: PayPal gift

Movement: A2836 ICHS

Piece origin: m2m

What kind of condition is this in?:Used

Asking price:

Shipping costs: FREE FexEx 2 day

Detailed description and photos:

Rolex Batman 116710 Ceramic (Noob V7) ICHS done by BK himself! If you don't know what BK is all about, he does a lot of extra work and upgrades to the crystal, date wheel, bezel, internal mounting, stem fit, etc to make sure everything is perfect! I'm looking to pair down my collection and this one just didn't make the cut.

Comes with an aftermarket swiss ceramic bezel (already installed) that is much more vibrant compared to the rep bezel (much closer to gen). Of course the rep bezel will come with the watch if you want to put it back to stock.

The watch comes with the bracelet (full links), a custom made croc strap from S.T. Straps ($100), a soft suede-like strap from Cheapest Nato straps ($15), and the rubber bezel protector.

Looking for $600 PayPal gift, no notes! Free shipping by FedEx 2 day.