Sold Cartel 5513 vintage build HR dial DG2813 [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Hi all :)

Whenever I have a watch for sale I always post them simultaneously on all forums I attend.
With the result that all always gets sold on one of the other forums first (RWI 40+, RG 8), keeping my seller's trade history here blank :(
So, I will post this one only here for now, hoping this will become my first HB sale then :)

I built this with pleasure again, it's ready and has to make room for the next one.
The build thread with many many pics is here https://www.horologyboard.com/threads/building-a-5513.912/

This is a Cartel based 5513 with a beautiful Helena Rou lightly aged dial.

eKt5Pq.jpg
F6ravt.jpg

The build consists of:
- Cartel base watch
- DG2813 movement (hacking), low beat consistent with gen 5513
- Mid case reshaped, CG's shaved, case aged and polished
- Sternkreuz T19 plexi
- Tiger Concept lightly aged hands
- Athaya 700 tube and crown
- Raffles insert lightly aged

It comes with the leather strap in the pictures.

Cartel donor watch €100
Movement DG2813 €40 (Cousins £78 for 2)
Sternkreuz plexi T19 €15
Athaya crown and tube €35
HR dial €90
Raffles-time insert €20 (paid $46 for 2)
Tiger Concept hands €25 ($27)

Total costs €325

Although I worked many hours on it I only add €75 for the work and ask €400 for it now excl. shipping costs within EU which are €14 (tracked and registered).

I only sell in EU (can't stand those customs forms) and tracked shipping from Belgium costs €14 in Europe.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I have +40 sales over at RWI with 100% feedback

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..
7ESR7C.jpg
uK0CU4.jpg
eoXw0n.jpg
Z1IoMb.jpg
s7Madr.jpg
7yPMoa.jpg

Wristie
Qr8GOY.jpg

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Damn thats a beautiful build. If I weren't spending a bunch of money on other stuff I would buy it and ship it to the Mother in Law in France. But I'm up to my ears in other cool projects and a big trip approaching.

Reactions: rwatch0

malilis

Feb 2, 2018
since the watch was completed with a miyota movement that was checked at 5sec/day, there is another reason .. hacking second perhaps ..

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Yes.
The 8215 came without screws, clamps and movement holder (copper ring), I borrowed them from another watch I have with a 8215 to be able to continue building.

Last week I ordered 2 2813 movements from cousins, to see if they would come with screws and movement holder, no juice, only movement and dial spacer.
I have extra screws, clamps and movement holders for 2813, so I put that in.
Both 2813 and 8215 are low beat movements running 21,600 bph, accurate for 5513.

2813 is also hacking, as we discussed earlier. Running accurately with +3 seconds, so very well.
I am getting screws for the 8215 and ordered movement holders for it, so that goes into my next build.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Damn thats a beautiful build. If I weren't spending a bunch of money on other stuff I would buy it and ship it to the Mother in Law in France. But I'm up to my ears in other cool projects and a big trip approaching.
I'm wishing you a great trip in advance!
I will build this again, maybe next time. Thanks for your compliments!

stanevo6

Apr 4, 2018
Lage Landen
What a build, just looked at it at the other forum. Must keep a closer eye on your builds in the future :)

Why is this still here, if you want a daily beater folks, this is the one!!

GLWS OP

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
What a build, just looked at it at the other forum. Must keep a closer eye on your builds in the future :)

Why is this still here, if you want a daily beater folks, this is the one!!

GLWS OP
Very kind post, thanks!