Sold Cartel 5513 vintage mod with 2836 movement

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I built this with pleasure, it's ready and has to make room for the next one.

This is a Cartel based 5513 with beautiful Helena Rou lightly aged dial and hands.

The build consists of:
- Cartel base watch with A2836 movement (bought from Sead/Supermirrors, TD at RWI)
- Mid case reshaped, CG's shaved, case aged and polished
- Yuki T19 plexi (beautiful!)
- Beautiful Helena Rou lightly aged 5513 dial and hands
- Athaya 700 tube and crown
- Cartel insert lightly aged

It comes of course with the correct 93150 bracelet and 580 end links.

Price breakdown
Cartel 2836 €200
Yuki plexi €15
Athaya crown and tube €35
HR dial and hands €100

Total costs €350

Although I worked many hours on it I only add €50 for the work and ask €400 for it now excl. shipping costs within EU which are €14 (tracked and registered).

I only sell in EU (can't stand those customs forms) and tracked shipping from Belgium costs €14 in Europe.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I have +40 sales over at RWI with 100% feedback

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..
oc3d9c3.jpg
NpIdgoT.jpg
HwS3IKb.jpg
eaOJ7WZ.jpg
5pscCer.jpg
MV13mqc.jpg
gZa8HZn.jpg
DSBff5b.jpg

wristie in the snow on an army strap (not included in the sale)
dsT9LXP.jpg

dial and hands
KVXIVMW.jpg

running accurately
HAgIkd1.png

on strap (not included in sale)
T4BogTI.jpg