conus... 2824 mechanic (stem issue)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

ericocean

Feb 19, 2018
I have a brand new ARF sub-2824 and the stem has come out, ( I'm sure I have done something wrong setting or winding it). It pulled all the way out and goes in easily. The watch runs fine I just can't engage the winding/ date/setting mech. I want to send it to be serviced can someone please recommend someone in the U.S. I can send it to to be repaired?
Any help would greatly be appreciated,
Thank you for your time.
Eric

Tienbang

Mar 24, 2018
The stem AND crown or just the crown?

I've had that happen before and it was because the stem was never inserted all the way. Or it could be a keyless works issue. Can you take a picture of the crown/stem?

OP
ericocean

ericocean

Feb 19, 2018
The stem AND crown or just the crown?

I've had that happen before and it was because the stem was never inserted all the way. Or it could be a keyless works issue. Can you take a picture of the crown/stem?
IMG_9892.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tienbang

Mar 24, 2018
Try reinserting it back in and turn the crown COUNTER clockwise ( towards you). The keyless works should catch and then you should be able to push it in to set/reset

Last edited:
OP
ericocean

ericocean

Feb 19, 2018
Thank you for your help but I’ve tried that and that’s not the issue. It goes in just spins freely

Omegex

Mar 3, 2018
Essex,UK
Sounds like the keyless works need to be reset. As the watch is brand new have a word with your dealer and see what he/she will do to resolve this.

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
Not sure if we do have any supporting vendors / modders yet. There is a chap called Kat in the states. I'll pm you his details.m he's quite efficient too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk