First Eye Candy of the New Year )1/01/24 to 01/06/24

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy New Year to All! Hope the New Year brings joy and good health!
For today, this STEELDIVE Submariner with ceramic bezel and excellent cyclops. Smooth seconds sweep, the numbers on the bezel light up very well, as do the figures on the dial; fit and finish are very good on this model; and it seems to me, STEELDIVE, along with PAGANI DESIGN, are the sleeper watches one should consider when purchasing a new time piece. (old pics.) dave:
IMG_7943

IMG_7945

IMG_7946

IMG_7947

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang! Hope you were able to survive both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day celebrations. Now, back to sobering reality!! heh!
Today's ride is a continuation of yesterday's ride -- this STEELDIVER Submariner-style dive watch. An automatic, it's about flawless to me, with fantastic lume glow on both the dial and bezel; a real "sleeper" of a watch. dave (old pics.):
IMG_7949

IMG_7945

IMG_7948

IMG_7947

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Hope the new year week has been treating you well; so far, it's been a very busy week for the 'ole phrog, as evidenced by the lack of any weekly photos since last Tuesday. I hope to make up for that this week. Today's wear is this DEEPDIVE Submariner-style automatic that has taken a ride on the wrist since last Wednesday -- uh, except for PAMSDAY this past Thursday. It's a real fine wear, with great fit and finish on the watch and bracelet (no rough edges), great bright luminous glow on the bezel and dial, and running on an A 2813 (I think) 23-jewel movement. This brand, along with the PAGANI DESIGN has emerged as a great, reliable, and well made watch in my honest opinion. I've purchased a few more of these with no regrets. dave: (old photos.):
IMG_0008(82)

IMG_0006(120)

IMG_0005(120)

IMG_0004(128)

Uh, I've noticed I'm the only one posting in this Forum; is there another weekly wristies forum I'm missing??
dave