Sold FS: Franken Noob V7 116610

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Jbauers

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about? Franken Rolex Noob V7 116610 SA3135
Will ship to: USA
Accepted payment methods: Paypal Gift
Movement: SA3135
What warranty will you provide?:
None
What kind of condition is this in?: Near-new
Asking price: $1950
Shipping costs:
$0

Disclaimer:
- Although this watch has been worn sparingly and is in near-new condition, it is a used watch so do not expect a perfect mint watch
- I reserve the right to choose the buyer
- I will do my best should any issues arise during shipping, but responsibility of insurance is on the buyer.
- WYSIWYG
- No returns

Description: This beast comes to you ready to wear as summer approaches. Worn sparingly, still in amazing shape. Will come with all links. I have done my best to capture the condition of the watch in the pictures. One thing to point out: There is a chip and crack at the pearl of the insert. This is shown in one of the macro shots, but is not easily seen on the wrist. Just for transparency sake, you should know this. Price is reflected on this. Otherwise, this piece is absolutely ready to rock.

Here is a cost breakdown:

Noob V7 base watch: $420
Gen bezel & insert: $950
Gen crystal: $380
Gen crown: $150
Gen dw: $150

Total: $2050 usd. Note I have not included the cost of labor. Work done by 2fake4u.

Asking $1950 usd. Please understand the quality of this piece and the price that reflects it.

USPS 2-day priority shipping included. Any additional insurance will be at buyer's expense. Will consider shipping WW but shipping cost will be discussed between buyer and I. No trades. No returns. Payment to be made via PayPal Gift, no notes please.

Pics to come via Tapa.

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Nice looking piece. Do you have an HVS approval for this sale?

OP
Jbauers

Jbauers

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Apologies. Yes, I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk