GMF Models?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Atespo

Jan 25, 2018
East Coast, USA
What’s the word with these GMF models I see coming out? I’ve been out of the loop and haven’t bought anything new from a dealer in quite some time, but I’m planning a purchase soon and wasn’t sure what the consensus is on these GMF vs ARF vs NOOB. Here is a new sub I saw from GMF, to me it looks good but I don’t have the eye for Rolex.

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=18436

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
GMF is doing something similar like the VRF . Buy parts from various suppliers and bolt on the watch and label it theirs. They have claimed to use 904 steel ...who knows

The hulk does look good but the DW looks too bold I think. They only released 6 digit LN & LV at this stage.

Be interesting to see when it's out in the wild..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

drifter

Mar 31, 2018
From what I can see, not up there with the best.
I have the vrf hulk incoming next week, let's see how it looks compared to my previous noob v7.

Although vrf QC gotta be extremely cautious... Biggest issue was DW alignment. Ended up rejecting 2 sets of QC.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk