Good evening you 'orrible lot from me in the UK

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Omegex

Mar 3, 2018
Essex,UK
I am a member of RWG, RG and RWI and have been for some while. It was courtesy of @Soldier2304 making a post in the RWI Clubroom on RWG whilst RWI was down - again - that I decided to look up this forum. And I am glad that I did. Having had a good look around, it is excellent to see that both gens and reps are both discussed openly.

I appreciate that most of you are from RWI but there are a couple of folks from RWG e.g. @NCRich who are also here. I do more reading than I actually post so don't be surprised if I don't create too much input.

As for @WingNut - behave yourself you - I know of your reputation on RWI although you don't know me :p - as I said I don't post much but I do a lot of reading mate :LOL:

@muscles Well done you for setting up this forum. The layout is very easy on my old eyes and very easy to read. You have done a superb job on setting this up and I look forward in participating in your forum

My regards to all of you.

David

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I am a member of RWG, RG and RWI and have been for some while. It was courtesy of @Soldier2304 making a post in the RWI Clubroom on RWG whilst RWI was down - again - that I decided to look up this forum. And I am glad that I did. Having had a good look around, it is excellent to see that both gens and reps are both discussed openly.

I appreciate that most of you are from RWI but there are a couple of folks from RWG e.g. @NCRich who are also here. I do more reading than I actually post so don't be surprised if I don't create too much input.

As for @WingNut - behave yourself you - I know of your reputation on RWI although you don't know me :p - as I said I don't post much but I do a lot of reading mate :LOL:

@muscles Well done you for setting up this forum. The layout is very easy on my old eyes and very easy to read. You have done a superb job on setting this up and I look forward in participating in your forum

My regards to all of you.

David
Wait a damn minute...

My reputation..? LOL...I am the epitome of kindness and common sense...at least I think I am...