HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTINO ROSSI

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
Indeed, the grand old age of 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Max was one of my favorites especially when he rode for Aprilia in WSBK and won 2 world titles at the age of 41

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Just seeing this
Pretty jealous @Thrasher of your summer plans.

Happy belated b day GOAT

I enjoy max and vr going at it in the old days

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Just seeing this
Pretty jealous @Thrasher of your summer plans.

Happy belated b day GOAT

I enjoy max and vr going at it in the old days

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Remember those two years Max was on the Aprilia in WSBK his riding at ...I think it was Imola...It was incredible

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
I was the ‘face’ of Motorcycle Live’, that year he had just won the title. It’s the UK version of the EICMA. His championship winning bike was on a display and the staff were great, they let my youngest daughter in to have her picture taken on it, so I pulled my card of being the advertising face and they let the rest of the kids in too.

Then we were at a BSB round the season after his last title, and the Aprilia team had his winning bike on display. They were awesome and picked out my kids from the crowd to come behind the lines and have a sit on it as they fired it up. It scared the sh.. out of them, so loud. After that they took us into the hospitality truck and gave us loads of free merch, rucksacks, t-shirts, caps, the kids felt like race starts. It was ace as I had an RSV-R at the time too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk