Hello everyone!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Never knew this place existed. I've been on RG for 10+ years, RWI and both RWG's as well as long gone W-C...but been away from the scene for the past 6+ months.
Looking forward to hanging out here and catching up with some old friends.
Welcome. Wearing your BPFF V1 as we speak lol

Reactions: phdsjain
OP
Atespo

Atespo

Jan 25, 2018
East Coast, USA
Never knew this place existed. I've been on RG for 10+ years, RWI and both RWG's as well as long gone W-C...but been away from the scene for the past 6+ months.
Looking forward to hanging out here and catching up with some old friends.
Welcome. Wearing your BPFF V1 as we speak lol
Hey man! Long time no talk. How’s the BFFD treating you? Make sure you shoot me a message when you’re ready to give her up, I sure do miss her.

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Hey man! Long time no talk. How’s the BFFD treating you? Make sure you shoot me a message when you’re ready to give her up, I sure do miss her.
Once I put it on the Gen Strap she instantly became a keeper. Sorry. But she's in a good home

OP
Atespo

Atespo

Jan 25, 2018
East Coast, USA
Once I put it on the Gen Strap she instantly became a keeper. Sorry. But she's in a good home
Sounds good.
I’m currently hunting a “keeper” Rolex, preferably something franken, I just don’t know what model I want lol.
Take care and see you around!

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Sounds good.
I’m currently hunting a “keeper” Rolex, preferably something franken, I just don’t know what model I want lol.
Take care and see you around!
The new ARF SD43 needs nothing it's amazing out of the box

phdsjain

Content Contributor
Jan 30, 2018
Hey Atespo,

You should get the ARF 116234 with a gen dial & datewheel. Get the movement serviced. About $1100 and you'll have a keeper. I might order a blue dial after CNY.