Hi Guys !

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Raddave

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
I can only imagine what'll happen once RWI opens its M2M doors again o_O

Right , its gonna be ugly for a while , i think ....when we crashed , we had 60ish tickets open , 25 or so i was dealing with , then no comms, ive been trying to TCB as much as possible outside of the forum , but it been a loosing battle , now with this locolouie thing as well as regular disputes that have built up , compounded by the fact that so many members wont know we are back online once that happens , it could take weeks or more for us to be able to get comms with them , im not looking forward to that at all

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Welcome RWI mods and staff. Glad to have you guys aboard.

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Right , its gonna be ugly for a while , i think ....when we crashed , we had 60ish tickets open , 25 or so i was dealing with , then no comms, ive been trying to TCB as much as possible outside of the forum , but it been a loosing battle , now with this locolouie thing as well as regular disputes that have built up , compounded by the fact that so many members wont know we are back online once that happens , it could take weeks or more for us to be able to get comms with them , im not looking forward to that at all
Sounds like nightmare... godspeed to you guys