I guess I'm here now.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I'm from RWI; those of you who know me know me, those of you who don't, don't. There's a reason I picked a different username this time around -- I really don't need/want drama about all this right now.

I don't have anything to do with RWI anymore and won't for the foreseeable future.

Despite that, I still love the hobby and all of you guys, so I'm here with a new account to see how things go; I'm sure they'll go well. :)

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Yes. Let us do the heavy lifting (hence muscles? lol) here so you can relax and enjoy the ride :)

Reactions: Scott

Fiddo

Follow the Light
Diplomat
Jan 30, 2018
I'm from RWI; those of you who know me know me, those of you who don't, don't. There's a reason I picked a different username this time around -- I really don't need/want drama about all this right now.

I don't have anything to do with RWI anymore and won't for the foreseeable future.

Despite that, I still love the hobby and all of you guys, so I'm here with a new account to see how things go; I'm sure they'll go well. :)
Are you Santa too??

Hello!

:cool:

PDW1

Jan 5, 2018
What’s up Scott. Glad to see you made it.
Wish I had picked a better user name this time around too. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk