Interesting Kickstarter.........

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
Hey All,

I know there are loads of these companies around at the moment, but I quite liked the look of the piece below.

Whereas a lot of these new starters/micro brands are quartz, I'm pleased to see these using the ST19 hand-wind & the fact that the retail pricing seems entirely reasonable.

Before anybody points it out, I am well aware that this design is referencing many that have gone before it....but don't they all!

This is the one that piqued my interest, but they have some other cool stuff too.........

fc1da7257992fc36032e11db3df7a664_M.jpg

http://www.vertigowatches.com/home/en/shop

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Hey All,

I know there are loads of these companies around at the moment, but I quite liked the look of the piece below.

Whereas a lot of these new starters/micro brands are quartz, I'm pleased to see these using the ST19 hand-wind & the fact that the retail pricing seems entirely reasonable.

Before anybody points it out, I am well aware that this design is referencing many that have gone before it....but don't they all!

This is the one that piqued my interest, but they have some other cool stuff too.........

View attachment 7155

http://www.vertigowatches.com/home/en/shop
This is actually not bad looking

WatchGuy

Dec 22, 2017
I like the look, but they use cheap movements. hate when its a nice looking watch with craptastic movement

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I cruise Kickstarter all the time...have two pieces from there.

Matter of fact, I need to go check out what's new now...:)