JJS Rolex 16610LN Z-Serial: First Look

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
Feb 24, 2018
Wow, taht looks like "TC" on steroids! It's great for the rep world that the 5 digits just keeps
getting better and better.....in the direction that the now long gone "master" himeslf would
have taken it. If he were to be still around.......I think?

Reactions: lpl

bmdaia

Apr 11, 2018
Amazing case work. Crushes Phong/TC IMHO. Approaches Ginault in pics; which would be quite a feat. Have to hold one to know. Can't wait of course. Big question: does the dial match TC's KH??

Reactions: muscles

watcher

Content Contributor
Feb 28, 2018
Jf’s Ln dial is very good but the Lv has poor printing quality and not white enough. Neither Tc or Jf match gen though.
It’s a shame JJS have worked the case lugs to death and are too softened and rounded and those sels are dreadful. I know that is partly a Jf issue but gens rarely look like that unless they are already knackered and over polished examples.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk