Just so ya know...

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I thought I'd post some pics...past and present...just as an introduction here...if you've seen these...well look again...

Some old stuff...

Rollies2.jpg

Some funky stuff...PAM 2.jpg

And two of my favorites...I am A Tourby lover...

Breguet2.jpg

and truly the one that should have been made...
TAG2.jpg

And we can't forget this...
MH1.jpg

A recent grab from the Gate...

RD3.jpg

Much more...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...let's say this...two 24 slot boxes ain't makin' it LOL

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Me too....

Left=Natas build
Right=Pratt build

I know Nate is still kicking and a true master...I have not heard anything from Pratt for a long time...he truly put PAM customs on the map...I hope he is still around.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I know Nate is still kicking and a true master...I have not heard anything from Pratt for a long time...he truly put PAM customs on the map...I hope he is still around.
I last talked to him last April and he was doing well, busy with job and family... no time to build at all.

I still miss the watch he made me that got stolen... and still kick myself every time I think of that buzzsaw watch that came up on M2M that I passed up on.

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I last talked to him last April and he was doing well, busy with job and family... no time to build at all.

I still miss the watch he made me that got stolen... and still kick myself every time I think of that buzzsaw watch that came up on M2M that I passed up on.
I still hope he has me on hold for one of those "Nebula" dial Radi's...I named it for him and have been wanting one ever since.