Movie Talk

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
I’ve enjoyed the three they’ve made so far. Obviously not a patch on the originals, but enjoyable nonetheless.

With the director change and the casting of solo, it’ll be amazing if they can pull this off
For sure, but I hope they do. Solo is such a great character. It was shame they got rid of him.

Yeah I agree. Now with the original three killed off after 2 movies, 9 will be hard to write. I think they should have kept Luke alive for 9, especially given Carrie died before 8 was released. They could have easily re-edited it

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I think they should have kept Luke alive for 9, especially given Carrie died before 8 was released. They could have easily re-edited it
Agreed, though I can see why they wouldn't want to cut out anything with her after her death. It WOULD have gotten rid of the weird space Jesus scene that everyone laughed at, though.

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
I think they should have kept Luke alive for 9, especially given Carrie died before 8 was released. They could have easily re-edited it
Agreed, though I can see why they wouldn't want to cut out anything with her after her death. It WOULD have gotten rid of the weird space Jesus scene that everyone laughed at, though.
Exactly. Then Luke could have lived easily with one reshot scene. Then he could continue to train Ray in 9. Oh well. At least they’re miles better than the prequels

OP
PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
These are supposedly release dates for upcoming movies:

• Star Wars Episode IX: December 20, 2019
  • Ob-Wan Kenobi spin-off: goal of 2020
  • Boba Fett spin-off: goal of 2021
  • Yoda spin-off: goal of 2022

In March 2017, Disney CEO, Bob Iger, was quoted as saying, "We’re starting talk about what could happen after Episode IX. About what could be another decade-and-a-half of Star Wars stories."

Reactions: Nivka

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
Yeah I heard they’re going to do another trilogy, episodes 10-12, which are canon but non-skywalker content. I’m most excited for the obi wan. That could be awesome

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
We saw The Greatest Showman last weekend. Historically inaccurate in many ways, but as a film, it was quite a spectacle. Definitely recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gavmeister
OP
PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Saw Blade Runner 2049.

I usually have low expectations for sequels. This one was quite good. Had a similar feel to the first one.