My 1680 build by interaktiv

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
This 1680 I received yesterday from @interaktiv.
As you can see in the pics below it's a very, very beautiful build. My first Vietnam case based rep, the details and the casework are really exceptional.

Parts/mods list
Vietnam case reworked
Dial and hands Yuki reworked
ETA 2846 lowbeat regulated
Yuki insert not faded
Cartel pearl
Phong crown

Pics
KNen1dv.jpg
IBwP9NR.jpg
T6iyAse.jpg
TQlCoEd.jpg
A8Mw37h.jpg
UWbgyCV.jpg
fKeahSs.jpg
RgLCOL1.jpg

Last edited:

SuperLory

Content Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
Singapore
I love when the insert is in pristine condition and generally the watch is like new..i hate when in the pursuit of making a watch look like a 40/50 years old piece some modder just abuse them

Personal taste obviously

So this, to me, is a great looking watch you have

Reactions: Mike116 and rwatch0

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
I love when the insert is in pristine condition and generally the watch is like new..i hate when in the pursuit of making a watch look like a 40/50 years old piece some modder just abuse them

Personal taste obviously

I agree. That is an awesome build! Great looking watch! Can you post some detailed shots of the case please? I am working on a couple 1680 cases now, and I’d love to see some of the details on yours

Reactions: rwatch0
OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium

Personal taste obviously

I agree. That is an awesome build! Great looking watch! Can you post some detailed shots of the case please? I am working on a couple 1680 cases now, and I’d love to see some of the details on yours
Thanks!
Will make some pics today and post :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Hi,
Sent you some WIP pics in PM :)
Hope they give you enough info and reference. If not, you can always ask the profi's @interaktiv or @Kilowattore :)

Some more close ups as you requested
gfE0WUn.jpg
dIop1Cv.jpg
QgNeAfG.jpg
UkBOgti.jpg
TF4zQNc.jpg
sY37aw6.jpg

Reactions: Mike116