My 7928 build by tripdog

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Bought this M2M 2 weeks ago.
I actually saw the sales thread for it last summer on RWI but I saw it too late and the seller had withdrawn it. I wrote him a pm asking if he would ever sell it to contact me.
He told me the watch was in the UK and he himself abroad, only after New Year he would return to the UK.
Many months passed by... He got home after New Year but RWI was down so we couldn't contact each other.

At some point via the exile forum we got in touch again and I am now the proud owner of this tripdog build.
It's a very good build, all cartel, 2813 movement, only a Vietnam service dial and another (modded Sternkreuz T39) plexi.
Amazing what he did on the crown guards and I like the crown especially :)

Pics
The folded bracelet and clasp came from @Kilowattore)
1nKF7dD.jpg
Ns3Zftw.jpg
JFHBOmp.jpg
Qi3h7IR.jpg
XVb73gc.jpg
VhGq6xJ.jpg
Jr5hXsc.jpg
bvLiMWa.jpg
4djIUUu.jpg

Together with my 5513 by kilowattore, competing for the prettiest watch contest :)
V7ojI8c.jpg

Last edited:

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Knew you were eyeing on these for a while now. The wait was worth it! Enjoy it buddy

Reactions: rwatch0