My Omega Dynamic watches

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Over the years I have developed a special love for the Omega Dynamic, the wide and oval watch from the 70's.
I have collected a few of them and try to get all different versions in movements and dials.
I find them online (you have to be very careful to not buy something franken or otherwise tampered with) and then have them brought back to NOS state, 'as new'.

As only Omega certified centers can get the original parts (if and when available) I let them do the servicing and renovation work.
Luckily there is an Omega Repair Center right here in Antwerp where I live!

First off my 1012
Technical info about the movement is here

Pics
5Zh7UV.jpg
c9dR5Y.jpg
SI93Mu.jpg
1zsYhQ.jpg
YIfUbh.jpg

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Here is the 752 (day/date)
Technical info on the movement is here

The first set of pics are not mine, they were made by the guy who sold me the watch.
I wanted that specific caliber (day/date) but the dial is very common and I had it already on my 1481 (will post next).
So I took the watch to Omega and they gave it a new dial and hands and original Omega plexi (the original Omega plexi has a Ω sign in the middle of the glass)

Now here to the pics
rPxYs3.jpg
hofbt4.jpg
ub5g1w.jpg
Oaqt88.jpg
gNzqwi.jpg
yQOCXo.jpg
GTuIPc.jpg
F2aLYZ.jpg
0vdn3O.jpg

And here some pics of how it looks now
WJjfjT.jpg
KJJTfB.jpg
ekcsDC.jpg

and a wristie
I7KXqe.jpg

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Not generally an Omega lover, but with these you got me all over Chrono 24 trying to buy one !

Great watches !

Reactions: rwatch0
OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Not generally an Omega lover, but with these you got me all over Chrono 24 trying to buy one !

Great watches !
Good!!
Haha, good hunting!, let me know if you need a 2nd opinion

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
My Tissot Seven (Dynamic)
Made from 1969-1972 in collaboration with Omega, all bracelets are interchangeable and fit both watches

5HdWgd.jpg
xGFDoH.jpg
23vgBt.jpg
04aSQP.png
4M8gTO.png
BBCF5P.png
mlBjXi.jpg
PsKB4e.jpg

Reactions: MrE