Neat IWC advertising technique!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Cool. If I was in the IWC marketing department I would worry about the inference that IWC owners ride around on mass in buses not Limos :oops:

OP
Scott

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Cool. If I was in the IWC marketing department I would worry about the inference that IWC owners ride around on mass in buses not Limos :oops:
I thought about that, but at least in Japan public transportation is used by pretty much everyone... don't know about Switzerland!

The background of that one seems to be an airport, so I guess that might help a bit more too. :)

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I thought about that, but at least in Japan public transportation is used by pretty much everyone... don't know about Switzerland!

The background of that one seems to be an airport, so I guess that might help a bit more too. :)
Sorry I was just being facetious and obtuse. it's an irritating habit, or so my wife says :)

More interesting it seems to be on the wrong hand, and therefore upside down

Bond tailored

Supporting Vendor
Feb 10, 2018
Canada
Ha! Love that!

Being there, wrist shot would be mandatory!

I recon IWC have some clever advertisement sometimes ;)