New Movement: REPLICA CUSTOM ROLEX CAL.3235

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
NEW MOVEMENT: REPLICA CUSTOM CAL.3235
SELF-WINDING MOVEMENT MADE IN CHINA REAL PHOTOS

Hi fellas,

This is so exciting. I found this on an Chinese website and I have to bring it back here. There is a brand new clone movement. It's a direct clone of the brand new Rolex Cal.3235. From disclosure, it seem like it will take gen replacement parts just like the Yuki/SH3135. Please excuse the rough translation.

index2.png

Placed in line with the genuine Rolex Cal.3235 white gold deck technology, the balance wheel position is identical to the genuine Cal.3235 movement, the external gear is the same as the genuine Cal.3235 movement, all gears are real gear, not decorative, and The same genuine swing frequency, consistent energy storage (70 hours), the revised version of the shock absorber, for the first time since 2013 Paraflex shock absorber. 23J self-winding movement based on stable made in China. With these introductions, I believe if you are a Rolex watch fan, or you concerned about Cal.3235 self-winding movement. Then this copy of the new level of movement for you must be an exciting New Year's gift.

The following figure is what we will describe today, China clone Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement,

First of all, let's take a look at the whole thing. At first glance this movement in both size and appearance of the texture compare to genuine Rolex Cal.3235 movement is not much difference. At the same time, regardless of the position of the balance wheel or the position of the gear, it is completely consistent with the genuine movement, including the entire gear level and the functions in charge are also consistent with the authentic Cal.3235. Screw color is also consistent with the authentic, the outer deck and the same genuine movement plated with a thin layer of platinum.

Above is the long-term movement of this overall,

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg
IMG_3862.jpg
IMG_3866.jpg
IMG_3867.jpg
Imitation Paraflex shock absorbers

The shock absorber is a place worth showing off by this movement, the first movement to be truly imitated with a Paraflex shock absorber, before either the Cal.3135 or the other decks Cal.4130 caliber and so on these models, all neglected Paraflex shock absorber this detail. So this is equivalent to the appearance of an imitation watch an important breakthrough. Gold Chaton & Genuine Gears

IMG_3868.jpg
IMG_3870.jpg
IMG_3871.jpg

Of course, the details of the gold sleeve is a clear sign of Cal.3235 movement, this detail will certainly not miss, at the same time all the functions of the chain wheel and the genuine are the same, more importantly, this machine Winding the barrel also draws on the authentic Cal.3235 movement design, while supporting the automatic winding, the storage also reached a consistent 70 hours of energy storage. Genuinely designed lettering & look decks & Platinum autopilots

IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_3874.jpg
IMG_3877.jpg
IMG_3878.jpg
IMG_3879.jpg

Based on several major advantages described earlier, lettering, and the same authentic sunburst wash lines, and the automatic steering of the platinum material. Seems to be no longer as a bright spot to book a book, it should only be counted as the embellishment of icing on the cake. If you are concerned about these details the will be a side by side comparison.

IMG_3880.jpg
IMG_3884.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg
IMG_3887.jpg
IMG_3888.jpg

Based on the description of this movement This movement is a very close to genuine Rolex Cal.3235 self-winding movement of the product, according to the first imitation table "more expensive as more expensive" practice, we can fully this. The price of a movement is more than twice the price of a regular domestic movement, but we still decided not to follow the usual practice. Therefore, the price of a watch equipped with this movement will not be high. We give the positioning of this movement is inexpensive, not the general existence of the package. Thank you everyone for reading here.

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for posting - translation was easy to follow... Interested to see what the watchsmiths think about it when they get their hands on it...

Gen parts going to be hard to come by?...

Reactions: Luxuracer
OP
Luxuracer

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
When I first saw this article, I was excited to see new development for replica watch especially in the movement department, since I am a nut for SH3135. Owning gen Rolex and using Cal.3135 most of my life, (until just recently I found the forum and learned about high quality reps), I can not stand setting my Rolex the opposite way. So when I choose my rep Rolex, they have to have Sa/SH3135. That just me.

Rolex came out with an almost completely new Cal.3235 movement (90% difference in parts with Cal.3135) in 2015, and started replacing the Cal.3135. Starting in the Sea Dweller 126600 and the DJ41. Obviously there will be a clone of it. The super-clone 3235 looks wonderful compare to the gen Cal.3235, even there're still many tells. The only thing is, in my opinion. it WON'T sale. Why ?!?! .... Because new gen Cal.3235 set time the opposite way with the Cal.3135, which make the 2824/2836 would be the 'perfect' clone with the closed-caseback. That's my 2 cents.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder how long before these actually appear. We’ve been waiting for the 4130 clone for years and it never shows up. I’m not holding my breath ;)

Reactions: Scott