New Week Wristies 05/15/23 - 05/21/23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY MONDAY to all, Gang!

To start of the week, this STEELDIVE Submariner, a homage to the ROLEX 25th anniversary sub. Watch is a bargain for the price, with excellent dial details, lume, bracelet, etc. AND has a Seiko-inspired NH35A movement. dave:

IMG_7943

IMG_7945

IMG_7946

IMG_7947

Reactions: Buddhabar
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Here's a watch (qtz) I just purchased from a mate on WUS; it's an AQUINUS DIVER, that turns out to be pretty nifty: to wit: has a Swiss movement, high energy lume when fired up, nice dial work and bezel, a fine, smooth bracelet, and other goodies. It came with a dead battery (which I approved & inserted a new one myself), came in a bomb proof box & the watch fit comfortably once I removed some links. Seller was excellent. I tried to post it for Tuesday and Wednesday; but, unfortunately, my old brain could not recall HOW to post wristies to PB. I needed my tech-savvy wife to show me how to do the transferring from the camera to the laptop, etc. I'm posting this early on PAMSDAY to make up for the failed attempts on Tuesday and Wednesday. dave:

IMG_7986

IMG_7987

IMG_7988

IMG_7991

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Here's a watch (qtz) I just purchased from a mate on WUS; it's an AQUINUS DIVER, that turns out to be pretty nifty: to wit: has a Swiss movement, high energy lume when fired up, nice dial work and bezel, a fine, smooth bracelet, and other goodies. It came with a dead battery (which I approved & inserted a new one myself), came in a bomb proof box & the watch fit comfortably once I removed some links. Seller was excellent. I tried to post it for Tuesday and Wednesday; but, unfortunately, my old brain could not recall HOW to post wristies to PB. I needed my tech-savvy wife to show me how to do the transferring from the camera to the laptop, etc. I'm posting this early on PAMSDAY to make up for the failed attempts on Tuesday and Wednesday. dave:

IMG_7986

IMG_7987

IMG_7988

IMG_7991

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
It's FRIDAY, Gang!!

For today, this newly acquired AQUANUS Diver purchased from a good mate on WUS. As noted in an earlier post, a real bargain and beauty. dave:

IMG_7986

IMG_7987

IMG_7988

IMG_7991