New Weekly Wristies: 03/14/22 to 03/20/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Well, the old, cheapie OMEGA SEAMASTER purchased from an old dealer (Jee) that still works very smoothly, is the ride of the day. I miss Jee, as he was quite reliable in all the years he worked for ___________________.(forgot the site name. I also think of him when I wear this beauty. (old pics). dave)

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Greetings Group!
HUMPDAY today sees an old rep, one I purchased about a month or so after I joined. The particulars of the purchase are forever lost, but the quality just continues on; OMEGA SEAMASTER CHRONO, quartz w/o the VK movement. Works quite well; the rubber strap is still firm but pliable. (OLD PICS) dave:
OLD.OMEGA.SEAMASTER.CHRONO._on_Blk._Rubb

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Here's a late entry for both Friday and Saturday, this old OMEGA SEAMASTER automatic purchased from the ever reliable WBK, Stan , quite a number of years ago, for a pretty penny. Stan is one of the few no-nonsense dealers who puts his name and reputation behind each of his sales. After all these years, the watch still starts running the moment it is picked up. (old pics.) dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
...And, for HUMPDAY, another day for the TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M. dave: