New Weekly Wristies: 03/28/2022 TO 04/03/2022

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
WELCOME to a new week of new, interesting wristies from the membership.
I'll start the week with this old ROLEX SUB 5513 on a soft rubber strap I acquired a long, long time ago. It's a very basic Sub, no date, bidirectional bezel, subdued lume, yet it keeps great time, and starts easily once it it is picked up. NO, I don't remember from whom or when; this is usually one of my gym watches. dave;

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Today I'm exhibiting this beautiful chronograph I just received from RWG mate Andy Blue in an excellent transaction; TAG HEUER CARRERA chronograph (quartz). It indeed is a beauty, with the traditional activated chrono seconds hand, which I prefer. I'll be wearing this for the next several days to, ah, "show it off" to family and friends. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
Yer another day/night with the newly arrived TAG HEUER CARRERA chronograph. With its big dial face, it's fairly easy to read when using the chronograph. The minutes subdial could be clearer, JMO.
dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY PAMSDAY, folks!!
To celebrate this DAY, this Panerai Full Dial w/ large central seconds hand for your consideration. It's a rare piece I don't see too often, and, No, I don't know the model number; that said, if any of YOU have an idea, I'd appreciate any enlightenment. Of all the PAMS I have, this one's dial is the easiest for these old eyes to read. Lume isn't too shabby either. (old pics). dave: