Sold Noob V7 3135

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Shipping From
Asia
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Noob V 7 3135.

No marks no dents no links removed

Runs well good time keeping

Will ship EMS tracked to anywhere Shipping $

USD 275 plus shipping USD25 Paypal gift

29129540645_7ebfe672de_b.jpg

28811072110_2ff06ff5e8_b.jpg

DSC01216 (2).jpg

Reactions: MrE and Scott

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
How did I miss this. I would have snagged this in a heartbeat.

Congrats to new owner. Awesome seller here as well.

Marking this sold.

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I genuinely don't believe in making watches that I move on expensive. I have had my fun, someone else can have theirs. This hobby is about sharing. I sincerely hope the buyer gets some real pleasure from the watch. I will replace it with an ARF SD 43 V2. This is why HB is so great. We can experience and enjoy a REP and move it on , in just a few hours , to make way for another . In so doing we share the joy. :)

aloha

Jan 25, 2018
I genuinely don't believe in making watches that I move on expensive. I have had my fun, someone else can have theirs. This hobby is about sharing. I sincerely hope the buyer gets some real pleasure from the watch. I will replace it with an ARF SD 43 V2. This is why HB is so great. We can experience and enjoy a REP and move it on , in just a few hours , to make way for another . In so doing we share the joy. :)
I'll take that arf sd when you're done with it :)

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Your approach is refreshing. I see so many threads in other places along the lines of ‘I bought the watch for 358, I’ve had it for months (or years), and I’m willing to let it go for 350 plus shipping’

Reactions: drifter