Official post your Omega wristshots thread!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Ssouthall6

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 20990

All gen apart from the case and caseback

Gen 2500B movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow,how much you invested?

Exactly what i‘m looking for but hart to find

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I actually bought this on repgeek, it was built by @hotis. I built my own 45.5mm which cost me about €1500 but it was too big for me, so I bought the 42mm, swapped the movements over and sold it. It was basically same spec as this but without gen bracelet.

Very difficult to get the parts these days though. Been looking for a gen 42mm caseback for months, in the old days you could just go on cousinsuk and just buy bnib parts.

fcb1900

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 20990

All gen apart from the case and caseback

Gen 2500B movement

Wow,how much you invested?

Exactly what i‘m looking for but hart to find

I actually bought this on repgeek, it was built by @hotis. I built my own 45.5mm which cost me about €1500 but it was too big for me, so I bought the 42mm, swapped the movements over and sold it. It was basically same spec as this but without gen bracelet.

Very difficult to get the parts these days though. Been looking for a gen 42mm caseback for months, in the old days you could just go on cousinsuk and just buy bnib parts.

Prefer also 42 mm,thanks for the fast reply