---EU--- OKEAN (Poljot) chrono with Poljot 3133/Valjoux 7734 movement [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This is a beautiful 100% original Okean (Poljot) military men's mechanical wrist watch chronograph. It's a hand wound vintage watch from the 1980's, really in a MINT/NOS state.

I bought it personally last year in Riga when I was there. I bought a few actually, will sell another one with a different dial here later also.

Diameter 39mm.
Lug to Lug 45mm.

The inner movable lunette can be turned by the additional crown at position "9". It is powered by the well known and reliable Poljot caliber 3133 ( 23 jewels, 48 hours power reserve, 21.600 half rotations/hour and shock-protection ). The silver-black "OCEAN" dial has luminous indexes, luminous hands and a red chrono seconds hand. Bandwidth 18mm.

Caliber: Poljot 3133 which itself is a modified Valjoux 7734
Here you can see comparison Poljot 3133 vs. Valjoux 7734
2XRYns.jpg

If you take a look on the Bay and search for Okean, you will see they are priced from $500 and up. While you're there, see the condition they're in.
As I want to try to sell it here to one of you guys instead of some unknown on eBay I reduce my price accordingly.

Price: €350
Shipping costs: €14

Selling in EU only.

Have a look, I found this video here :)

I know it doesn't say Rolex or AP :)
But for the same rep money you get a beautiful, authentic and perfectly running gen watch with a great history behind it.

This is a rare and collectible watch and it truly is in excellent (!) condition.
It has a new plexi and the dial is flawless.

Manufacturer : Poljot, USSR
Condition : MINT

I have been collecting vintage watches like these for a long time already and I am real passionate about them (see my threads on the Omega Dynamic and Seiko Bell-Matics), if there is something wrong with the watch send it back, I will give you a full refund. I will give a 1 year guarantee on the mechanics, movement etc. Of course, if you drop or damage the watch otherwise yourself it's up to you.

Again, I only sell in EU (can't stand those customs forms) and tracked shipping from Belgium costs €14 in Europe.

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I haven't sold much here but if you want you can look at my +40/40 100% feedback over at RWI.

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Pics:
vycsYv.jpg
zYkK4D.jpg
Z8r4QX.jpg
Bmtkjq.jpg
5GGjuE.jpg
bbFfAV.jpg
6XZAht.jpg
gJ3lyQ.jpg

Wristie with a different bezel
kGUYtc.jpg

Reactions: Replica01 and Scott
OP
rwatch0

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
I have two of these for sale, forgot about them actually.

Given the stretch from Rolex rep to Russian gen I will offer a price drop to €300 excl shipping, if it doesn't sell I will just keep it myself :)